By using the services of FormTrackers Software, Inc. (the “Company”), you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”):
1. Use of Services: The Company provides customers with access to an online audio tour platform and other related services. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
2. Payment: If you purchase any of the Company’s services, you agree to pay the applicable fees and taxes associated with such services. All payments are due within 30 days of invoicing.
3. Refunds: The Company does not offer any refunds or credits for unused or cancelled services.
4. Termination: The Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Services at any time and without notice.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties: The Company provides the Services on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. The Company makes no warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Company does not guarantee that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
6. Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Company shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of or related to the use or inability to use the Services.
7. Changes to Terms: The Company reserves the right to change these Terms at any time and without prior notice.
8. Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
9. Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
10. Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of the Services.
Last updated: November 1, 2022