Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us, as well as information we receive or collect from your use of our Products.
This information may include:
• Personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and other contact information
• Payment information, such as credit card information
• Device information, such as IP address, device type, and other technical information
• Location information, such as your current location
• Usage information, such as how you use our Products
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
• To provide and improve our Products
• To process payments and other transactions
• To communicate with you
• To protect our rights and safety
• For research and development
• For marketing and promotional purposes
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect with third parties, such as service providers and other partners, in order to provide and improve our Products. We may also share or disclose your information when required by law or when we believe it is necessary to protect our rights and safety, or the rights and safety of others.
Protection of Information
Data Subject Rights Under the GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). These include the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the use of your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our contact address.